The Types 2009 meeting will be held in Aussois, at the “centre Paul Langevin” managed by the CNRS. This centre will supply everything: conference room, accommodation, meals, etc. It should provide very good conditions for profitable work.
- Registration will be open from 9:00 to 14:00 the 12th, the first talk is planned at 14:00.
- The meeting will end at 17:00 the 15th, and you can stay overnight until the 16th and even have lunch there.
- Fees (if you are not eligible for a grant):
- Registration: 150€ if you register before April the 20th (the deadline has been extended, but it is now a firm deadline), 190€ if you register after this date. Registering on the web site before the deadline is enough to obtain the reduced fee: payment may occur later.
- Room (per night): 43,82€ for a single room, 31,86€ for a double room.
- Breakfast: 5,38€.
- Lunch and dinner: 17,41€ (the “fondue” on Wednesday is included in the registration fee).
- Sample total from the 12th to the 16th: 504€ in single room, 456€ in double room.
- About payment:
- To pay for registration, you have to make a bank transfer to the université de Savoie, using the following bank account identification. French can pay by "bon de commande".
- Important: you have to indicate TYPES09 REGISTRATION as title for you bank transfer. You should also mail a scan of the transfer notice to us.
- You will get a receipt for the registration fee at the meeting.
- If you asked for a grant, do not pay anything before receiving an answer from the organizing comitee.
- You will have to pay for accomodation and meals directly to the centre Paul Langevin which will provide you with a receipt.
- There are 39 apartments in the centre with a capacity for two families. If you want to come with your family, this is possible. Ask the organizing committee.
- Important: arrival on the 11th is possible if at least 20 people ask for it. So please fill properly the arrival and departure date in the registration form.
Mountain walk (easy) the Wednesday afternoon at 15:00 followed by a typical dinner from Savoy (fondue, raclette or tartiflette).
The program committee is composed of the following people:
The Types Project
Taken directly from the official page of the project:
The Types project is a coordination action in EU′s 6:th framework programme. It started in September 2004 and is a continuation of a number of successful European projects (ESPRIT Action 3245, 1989 - 1992, ESPRIT BRA 6453, 1992 - 1995, ESPRIT working group 21900, 1997 - 1999 and IST working group 29001, 2000 - 2003).
The aim of the research is to develop the technology of formal reasoning and computer programming based on Type Theory. This is done by improving the languages and computerised tools for reasoning, and by applying the technology in several domains such as analysis of programming languages, certified software, formalisation of mathematics and mathematics education.
The project officially ended in April 2008 but continues on an unofficial basis while a new proposal is being written.
The previous Types workshop was held in Torino in March 2008.
The following institutions participated in the workshop:
- L'université de Savoie ("BQR"),
- The Centre national de la recherche scientifique (via the centre Paul Langevin).
- Le laboratoire de Mathématique de L'université de Savoie (LAMA, UMR 5127) (for the web server)