You will find here my scientific professional publications (for books, etc., see Interests), in three parts:
- Publications published or accepted in a revue with referees, with abstract and French résumé, and the whole paper if it is not published yet.
- Publications submitted, or to be submitted.
- The introductory texts (in French) of my Ph.D. thesis and my Habilitation (
About the files formats:
- Abstract and résumé can be read as a JPG image directly in your browser; it is not recommended you try to print it.
- LaTeX can be read directly, if you get used to, or you can download then and compile with your LaTeX compiler.
- DVI files are already compiled LaTeX files, so they can be read and printed easily if you have TeX or LaTeX. They are downloaded quickly, but they don't contain any pictures (for those papers who have some).
- PDF files are easier: you only need Acrobat Reader or the corresponding plug-in (if you have this one, you can even read them in your browser). They print well and contain all pictures, but they are larger than DVIs. Hence some of them are compressed (pdf.gz) so you will need to un-gzip them (you can use Aladdin Stuffit Expander for example on a Mac or PC).
- Postscript files are standard but very large. They are all compressed here.
Have a good reading!